Friday, October 28, 2005

Twain Reader (Podcast)

This podcast is like a weekly audio book. The guy reads a chapter of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer once a week and puts it on his website. The great thing about this podcast is that I don't actually have to do any reading.

So basicly I'm reading The Adventures of Tom Sawyer by Mark Twain with no effort or work. It's also much more convenient than a book in that I usually have my iPod with me anyway. I could be on the bus listening to the latest chapter, putting in absolutely no effort, and without the obvious hassles of a big obtrusive book getting in everyone's way.

I was being a bit sarcastic there, but seriously, it's a good podcast. It has earned the Derek Seal of Approval (for those of you who don't know me or how eccentric I can be, this is an actual animal Seal which sits there and flops it's tail occasionally, a high honor indeed).

No comments: