Friday, October 21, 2005

Remarks Made to a Social Teacher

I was in social today and my teacher said near the end of class that there will be a test on monday. She stressed that if you miss the test, you have to have a parent phone in an excuse for you so she knows you didn't just skip the class. Then you have to write the test the next day.

The excuse part caught me and I started thinking about what would constitute a valid excuse. So just before the bell rang I asked her "what about extreme sexual exhaustion?" as casualy as I could. Her response was to just stare at me with her mouth open, shocked that I had asked that.

It gets better. On the way out of class I said "I guess I can write with my other hand..." still on the same subject. Her facial expression was priceless.

No comments: