Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Soccergirl Inc.

Recently I've been getting into the podcasts. There are a couple noteworthy ones that I'm going to post about over the next few days (or weeks).

So I'm on iTunes's music store browsing podcasts and come across "Soccergirl Incorporated". I was curious and decided to give it a listen. Soccergirl's podcasts consist of her podcasting from her bathtub (so I'm told) and saying things like "Wine and dine me first... Then we can have butt sex".

Speaking as a male, this was pretty hot. Her voice sounds hot too. Obviously more research was required. So I got to looking for pictures of her (she said she had topless ones). I'm sad to say that I've found them.

Soccergirl was much hotter before I saw her pics. Just to show you what I mean, I'll link this. It doesn't have profuse titage, but if that's your thing, check out her blog (link in title). Also, she has a video of herself blowing a microscope.

It's great that she's comfortable enough with herself to post pics on the net, but it ruined my experience. On the other hand, I do agree with her on this; "poor people don't have photoshop."

No comments: