Thursday, October 20, 2005

This Week In Tech (TWIT)

Some time back I said I would be doing a few posts on some of the podcasts I listen to. Nothing important happened today, so here's Derek's podcast review: edition 2.

TWIT is a podcast that I have listened to for some time now. It is a round-table discussion about tech news hosted by Leo Laporte. Every week they talk about the latest product, company or any tech news they hear about. A few recurring topics have come up including spam (John C Dvorak get's no spam!) and the methods of hosting the show (via Skype until it was determined it would be easier and better quality to do a live show).

This show appeals to my most geeky side, and I find it very interesting. I also get the humor in the show, most of which are in-jokes from previous episodes.

There is an audio and a video version available, and so you could watch the show on a new video iPod.

No comments: