Saturday, October 15, 2005

The Longest Day

This morning I woke up at 0430 and drove to swim practice. After two hours of that, I drove to school.

Somewhere through first period, all the C.A.L.M. students were called down for a field trip that consisted of walking through NAIT and the U of A. A whole day of walking.

To add insult to injury, NAIT didn't provide the lunch they had in past years, and my teacher got me all excited for. It was going to be the highlight of my day.

When I got back to school I had to wait until 1600 for the busses to take the school swim team to a competition. The meet was organized poorly with people taking times manually. Also the races were done in rapid sucession, leaving me very tired.

After I got home (bus back to school, car home) I phoned people to finalize plans that were in the works. We drove around trying to find a movie I'm not sure exists at this point. We even tried to buy it, but it was rediculously expensive. After all this, we just settled for Bourne Identity. Then we talked about the most idiotic things (I must assume they were equally tired). I drove two people home and plan to be in bed by 2400.

Looking at my computer's system clock, I see I have already overshot that by 8 minutes.

No comments: