Monday, October 17, 2005

Doom

Today I got an email from Dose informing me that I have won two tickets to an advance screening of Doom this wednesday. This is the first thing I have won in a LONG time.

For those who aren't Canadian or just don't live in the few select cities, Dose is a free daily newspaper targeted to youth or those who thing they are still hip (although they're 40). This includes my mom for some reason.

I'm using one ticket, but the other is up for grabs. Anyone I know who wants to come is welcome, but you may have to battle to the death for the seat.

As of now, the people who have expressed some interest in going are Erin and Kassia. Although Erin just asked "Is it scary?" and left it at that. Eden says it's a stupid movie. Miriam doesn't want to go as she is too busy cutting her wrists. Kathleen is MIA.

The only person who actually wants to go is Kassia. On the other hand she was all like: "YESS I'D LOVE TO GO!!!! ...what's doom?" so this might be taken into account.

No comments: