Sunday, November 27, 2005

Wrapping Up Loose Ends

There are a few things I feel I need to wrap up from the last few posts. The first is the reason I was driving around with a backseat driver. My Mom's friend Laurie recommended the movie "Shopgirl" which, as far as I know, bypassed it's way straight to cheap theatres. It's the story about a boring girl's relationships. A total chick flick. Lauie couldn't believe my Mom dragged me to it. It was complete crap.

The next item is my Grad Writing. A few days ago I posted how displeased I was with my first stab at it, so on friday after my glorious victory (read back if you're lost) I went and revised my comments. After contemplating just writing 250 exclaimation marks I decided on this;

Shoot for the moon. If you miss you'll have all eternity to think about your mistake. I'd like to thank the little people for my success (anyone under 6'). Truthfully, I'm not going to miss any of you. So long and thanks for all the fish. IT'S OVER!!

That's exactly 250 characters and completely badass. The only problem is that it is slightly disjointed...

No comments: