Thursday, November 24, 2005

Grad Writing

I did the writing for the yearbook today. That was really tough. You can never think of anything good to say when you're faced with a blank page and a 250 character limit. Regardless, I churned out some words which I am not entirely happy with.

Below is a complete transcript of what I wrote:
"Shoot for the moon. If you miss, you'll have all eternity to think about your mistake." Thanks to all the little people. That means anyone under 6 feet. I'll miss high school. It's been fun.

How lame was that? Even I was bored while typing it. The first quote isn't bad, but then it takes a real dive. By the end it is cheesy and sentimental.

I resolve to replace the end with "Truthfully, I'm not going to miss any of you." or something equally harsh.

No comments: