Friday, November 04, 2005

Speed Meet Update #1

This morning I woke up at the crack of dawn and got on a bus (I'll refer to it as a "tin can on wheels" from now on). This bus was obviously built for and by midgets. I can't astnd up or sit straight (as the chair ahead of me would bisect my legs). Surprisingly enough I was able to twist myself into a position just barely comfortable enough to sleep. The rest and my iPod (now resurected) literally saved me from insanity.

After three hours in the tin can on wheels we got to Lindsay Park. For accuracy's sake I should point out that it is now called Talisman Center but everyone likes Lindsay Park beter. I had to do a warm-up but nothing more because there were only distance events today. After having two Milk 2 Gos I was rehydrated. Then I called my Dad and left.

Tonight I had homemade pizza so I should sleep well. Tomorrow I have 200m and 50m Free. That should allow me to talk more about swimming and less about random crap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like stories of random crap....and you spelt 'better' wrong.