Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Still Sick

I'm still sick, but I went to school today. I had a horrible headache in the morning and almost threw in the towel, but I just missed school for a swim meet and I can't get too far behind.

By second period I was feeling alright, until I realized it's job shadow day and I didn't talk to the guy I was going to job shadow yet. I would have skipped the class if I had anything beter to do. So I had an uneventful class of watching Dumb & Dumber and playing Squares (good game).

In social I got an essay back (91% w00t). Then I went home and to swimming. I told my coach that I was "out of snot" and was going to swim. He laughed.

He also told me that there is a recruitment dinner at Il Portico (free food kicks SO much ass!) and the U of C wants to keep as many canadian swimmers as possible. That's tomorrow and I'm stoked.

No comments: