Wednesday, November 30, 2005

City Champions!

Today was the city champs swim meet. The JP swim team won first place in the small squad division. We got a sweet trophy. w00t.

I was still sick today, but there was no way I was going to miss this.

In grade 10 we won first in small squad, but for grade 11 we had just over the small squad limit and had to compete with medium squad teams. We were only able to get second place. This year we had less people and were able to go back to win small squad.

In the 50m back, I beat everyone and I think I'll get a medal or something. I was racing with three guys from my club who haven't been off sick.

Next year the swim team will be in serious trouble. The team is made up almost entirely of grade 12s. There are only two grade 10s and one grade 11. Good luck next year Bill!

No comments: