Saturday, May 27, 2006

Toga Party

I had never been to a toga party until today. As far as I can tell, we wore togas only to satisfy some deep-rooted desire of Erin's to see us all closer to naked. Other than Ben being able to display a sun drawn (by Eden of course) on his nipple, the togas were pointless.

Moving right on, the food was really good. Kathleen ended up making the food for her own party, but that certainly beats any alternative. We ALMOST swam in Andy's pool, but he insisted it was too cold (I was willing to risk it). Later Paolo and I had insanity sauce (you have to sign a waiver to buy this hot sauce).

It was all really fun, and afterward Miriam and I went to Hannah's house to keep her company as she attempted to control the evil children from hell. I suppose that deserves further explaination. Hannah was babysitting two small girls, one of whom was posessed by the devil and was remarkably violent. Highlights include playing the American Idol board game (I sang a Britney Spears song with an intro of 24 consecutive "yeah"s). I ended up functioning as a pillow for Hannah as we watched tv, so I think the night went well.

No comments: