Monday, May 22, 2006

Golden Triangle (part 2)

Wow Sunburn!!! Wow Farmers Tan!!! Wow in general!!!

Biking was so amazingly awesome! I have to do it again next year!! Not only did I keep up, I beat many veterans with amazingly inferior equipment. I'm really sore and burnt, but proud of myself.

So on to the sunburn part. The top of my arms and legs are completely burnt. Think lobster, except 50 lobsters. There are second degree burns on my nose as well. The best part of this is that my bike jersey didn't move at all on my arms, so my farmers tan is very apparent. Saying that it is clearly defined is an enormous understatement.

My muscles were forced to develop on this trip. A muscle I wasn't aware existed is now protruding from the side of my leg. I'm probably going to be sore for a few days.

The best parts were the resturant in Radium - a waiter wore leiderhosen, the yank driving the support vechile - amazingly awesome guy, and most of all the giant hill down into Castle Mountain Junction - I was passing cars!!

No comments: