Friday, June 02, 2006

Grad Banquet/Hotel

Last night was the grad banquet, and an insanely fun time. There was drinking, canoodling (yet another euphamism for sex), partying, and good food.

After correcting Hannah's wardrobe malfunction and dropping off alcohol in the hotel room, we went to the Ledgislature to take pictures. There were many good ones, and a few silly ones. There was a picture of Andy and Kathy lifting up their skirts (a kilt is still a skirt), a picture of Eden, Erin, and I stroking our "beards", and a picture of the group with me lying seductively above and behind everyone on a ledge.

When we got to the banquet (after more pictures) we all sat down in our pre-determined places except for paolo and I. We switched so that I could sit next to Hannah who was my grad date. The food was really good, and we ate stuffed breaded chicken, mashed potatoes, an odd salad-like substance, mixed vegetables, Bakes Alaska cake for desert, and a really good strawberry-kiwi fruit punch. Being a beast, I had the equivalent of 4 plates of food, 3 deserts, and 3 pitchers of punch. I fear no cooties from anyone (even those I had never met before). There were some good speeches (Mr. Peterson's speech made a few people cry), some bad ones (a mother and daughter tried desperately to be funny... and failed), and some great music. The Clap performed two songs (suffering from a lack of a sound check), and despite the volume problems, were kick-ass. Following a dance we all raced (quite literally) to the hotel.

In the hotel we quickly scrambled into normal clothing. Eden put on Erin's hair extensions and they posed together in a mirror image. We also went in the hot tub until my skin all came off and floated to the surface. Eden got in the hot tub by squeezing into Erin's gold sparkly bikini bottom. He also drew on Ben's bellybutton, my leg, and his chest. After a while Erin and Ben went off for sex, leaving the rest of us alone. Eden then made a series of beer bottles into a musical instrument and played songs. First blood was drawn when I stole Eden's glasses. He attempted to twist my foot off in some wrestling move I had never seen before. I'm sure that I could have broken free, but not without severely hurting him (I still had the sense to know that I had started it by stealing the glasses). After that, Hannah and I laid together and napped in various positions throughout the room.

The next morning after cleaning up and waking the sex fiends (with some difficulty), we went to McDonalds to eat. There were several candid shots taken of the aftermath of heavy drinking and little (none in Eden's case) sleep.

No comments: