Sunday, June 04, 2006

Hannah's Party

Yesterday there was a party at Hannah's house. Miriam, Kathleen, Andy, and I went over and started watching Clone High. We had a few Prarie-Fires (equal parts tobasco and tequila), but Hannah couldn't take the heat. We also took those crazy blowjob shots, and I had some mocha ice cream with kahlua.

I played several games of chess. Andy is a chess machine when he isn't drinking. He showed me a way to get checkmate in 4 moves, but I promptly forgot it. We watched The 40 Year Old Virgin, although with limited interest.

I'm really not sure what's happening between myself and Hannah. She needs to make up her mind and figure a few things out before anything can happen.

Today I went "couching" at The Brick. Couching is when you pretent you're shopping for couches just to go sit in all of them and relax. It can be very enjoyable if you bring someone interesting along.

No comments: