Monday, July 10, 2006

The Blog Hiatus

Some of you may have noticed a 2 month gap in the blog entries. No, you are not losing your mind. I was very busy! But still, my last blog entry was on May 17th. Almost two whole months ago.

I attribute my break to blog burnout (like athlete's foot, but with keyboarding). The only people who actually complained were Miriam and Greg. I was cleaning up my inbox yesterday when I happened upon emails of protest over the abrupt end of my blog. They have motivated me sufficiently (for the time being) to continue.

While Miriam and Greg have been a source of motivation, Eden has been the opposite. He does not think very highly of this blog (a fact he never fails to announce). In spite of this I will try to provide what little entertainment I can.

So, in recompense for the last two blog-less months, I will be reconstructing my life painstakingly and posting reasonable facimilies of what I would have written. I will try to be thorough, and this may take some time, but I am confident it can be done.

**Note: It is now November 19th, and I have finished catching up. All the notable events in my life have been reduced to plain text with the occasional picture.

No comments: